To conduct works on any site managed by Metropolitan Memorial Parks (MMPLM) you must:
1. Be an approved contractor
All stonemasons and their contractors wishing to undertake monumental masonry work at sites managed by MMPLM are required to demonstrate they are capable of doing that work and lodge evidence that they hold suitable qualifications.
You must also have the necessary insurances in place and have done MMPLM inductions prior to entering any MMPLM worksite.
Stonemasons and their contractors must also agree to the General Terms and Conditions (add hyperlink) which define the expected standards of conduct relevant to the worksite, the relevant credentials and documents which stonemasons must be able to provide, and on site safety induction and reporting requirements.
2. Have a permit application in place (and approved)
Each job requires a permit to be submitted and approved prior to any work proceeding.
Please familiarise yourself with the guidelines and forms provided below:
- Permit Application Form
- General Terms and Conditions
- Specific Terms and Conditions
- Eastern Suburbs Memorial Park Monumental Specifications
- Woronora Memorial Park Monumental Specifications
- Macquarie Park Cemetery and Crematorium Monumental Specifications (coming soon)
- Rookwood General Cemetery Monumental Specifications (coming soon)
3. Documents can be uploaded
As part of the permit process, in most instances, the documents listed below will need to be sent via email to the relevant MMPLM permit email address listed further below:
- Permit Application
- Confirmation that you have sighted the applicant’s ID
- Drawings of the work (CAD etc) detailing the work and dimensions. This must include material type, measurements for the monument, footings and piers (where applicable)
- A clear proof of all wording, motifs, images, fonts and layout. This must include an English translation (where applicable)
Permit Contact Details
Eastern Suburbs: email@example.com
Macquarie Park, Frenchs Forest, Field of Mars, Gore Hill and Sandgate: firstname.lastname@example.org